This Book is SO (8): Full of Friendship...and Revenge




You know sometimes you're in the middle of a book and are just about to explode with feelings, be they good or bad, and you just want get them out there and no one is willing to listen. Well, that's what "This Book is So" is for; tell us how your current read is making you feel. Are you head over heels in love with, feeling kind of 'meh' about it, or maybe it's making you feel rage-y.



On Tuesday, I received a surprise advanced copy of a book and while I only meant to test out the first five pages, I wound up reading the entire book in one day. The story was just so good that I could not set it aside for nothing. Ah, I cannot even tell you how great it felt to be completely sucked into the writing and story so much that putting it aside unfinished was not an option.

While not a heist book, this one was full of revenge and getting even. They were ready to change the game kinda like in Ocean's Eleven.
Oh my, the two best buddies kind of reminded me of Danny and Rusty in the way they interacted with each other.
To be honest, this one reminds me of a certain moment between the two brothers.

And because this book is about revenge and getting even with some no good, cheating bullies

Seriously though, I cannot wait for y'all to read this incredibly fun middle grade book come summer!! I was so excited to "talk" about it that I had to feature it here because it is way too early for an actual review!! I dropped many, many hints that should help you figure out what book I'm talking about.

Comments

Popular Posts