Teaser Tuesday: El Deafo

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from El Deafo by Cece Bell. Enjoy.

El Deafo by Cece Bell-
And being different? That turned out to the best part of all. I found that with a little creativity, and a lot of dedication, any difference can be turned into something amazing. Our differences are our superpowers.

This book was beautiful and just perfect!! I loved reading Cece's story and could not help but root for her as she adjusted to losing her hearing and her search for a true friend!! Such a wonderful book!!

You can see my full thoughts on El Deafo by Cece Bell by checking out my review

Comments

  1. I've heard such amazing things about El Deafo. I need to pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read graphic novels before. I will definitely look into them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts