I Want to Read It (10): Lost in Babylon


I Want to Read It, a hybrid between WLW (or WOW) and what's on my to-be read pile. Well, instead of focusing just on books I would like to acquire, I will be using it to feature books that I just want to read. From the one's I want to buy to the one's sitting on my TBR at home.


Lost in Babylon (Seven Wonders, 2) by Peter Lerangis, October 29, 2013. Published by HarperCollins. 
With Marco gone and the first Loculus lost, Jack, Cass, and Ally are no closer to saving themselves (or the world) than when they first arrived at the Karai Institute. But when Bhegad tracks down Marco deep in the desert, the kids are off on the next leg of their quest-to the ancient city of Babylon. There the kids find themselves faced with a daunting choice that makes them question everything they've learned so far. It's a gut wrenching decision, but what the kids don't realize is that it's also a trap. Surprises pile on surprises until a long-lost figure from Jack's past returns, and the kids find themselves forced to engineer an escape that might just turn out to be a different kind of trap altogether....

Why- While I was not head-over-heels for The Colossus Rises, I am curious as to what will happen in Lost in Babylon. The series plot is pretty intriguing, so...   I'm hoping that the second book will be better, which is my main reason for wanting to continue reading the series.

Have you read The Seven Wonders series? If so, what did you think of it? Tell me if I should give the second one a chance!!

Comments

Popular Posts