Award Time

 A couple of weeks ago I received this adorable Me-To-You award from Lindsay of Just Another Book Addict.
Isn't it just the cutest?
Thank you, Just Another Book Addict. I know I'm a bit slow about getting these things out, but oh well. Here are the seven bloggers that I am nominating for the Me-To-You award.
1. Dahlia of Dahlia's Eclectic Mind
2. Zombie Girrl of Crackin' Spines and Takin' Names
3. Holland of Quirky Logic
4. Eleni of La Femme Readers
5. Tina of Fantastic Book Review
6. Rachel of Garden in My Pocket
7. WillowRaven of Red House Books

Again Thank you to Lindsay of Just Another Book Addict. :)

Orchid

Comments

  1. Awww thank u so much!! <33 You're so sweet and thank u for always participating on my blog, you're amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - thank you so much! That little bear is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Orchid! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome. I love your blog so much! The layout is too cute!!

    ~Lindsay
    JABA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! And congrats! ^_^
    (I should really do an award post soon, they're really starting to pile up.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts