Teaser Tuesday

I've been seeing Teaser Tuesday around the blogosphere and thought I'd give it a whirl. So here's my teaser for the week. :)
 
Teaser Tuesday
Author: Suzanne Collins
Title: The Hunger Games

(1) Peeta blushes beet red and stammers out. "Because ...because ...she came with me." (page 138) 
(2)"I thought Cinna was brilliant and it was the most gorgeous costume I'd ever seen and I couldn't believe I was wearing it. I can't believe I'm wearing this, either." I lift up my skirt to spread it out. 'I mean look at it!" (page 128)

If you want to play just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. I hope you're enjoying this book! It was my favourite of last year :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts