In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Sadly the only books I order are those that are hard to find. The following books are from the library and bookstores.
Author: Melissa De La Cruz
Title: Revelations
Series: Blue Bloods (book 3)
Publication Date: 2008
Synopsis: "Have you ever wondered what secrets lurk behind the closed doors of New York City's wealthiest families? They're powerful, they're famous... they're undead.

Schuyler Van Alen's blood legacy has just been called into question--is the young vampire in fact a Blue Blood, or is it the sinister Silver Blood that runs through her veins? As controversy swirls, Schuyler is left stranded in the Force household, trapped under the same roof as her cunning nemesis, Mimi Force, and her forbidden crush, Jack Force. When one of the Gates of Hell is breached by Silver Bloods in Rio de Janeiro, however, the Blue Bloods will need Schuyler on their side. The stakes are high; the battle is bloody; and through it all, Carnavale rages on. And in the end, one vampire's secret identity will be exposed in a revelation that shocks everyone."

I am really excited about finally getting Revelations and can't wait to sit down and read it. Of course it will have to wait till I start and finish reading Necropolis by Anthony Horowitz and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, both of which I will be borrowing from Dahlia.
 
Will I do believe that is all for me this week in new books.
 
Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. I still need to start the first book. I've heard good things about these. I hope you enjoy The Hunger Games as well - it's one of my favorite books now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such good things about this series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read the Blue Bloods books. They sound good! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's about time you got that! You've only been saying you want it for... how long? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you like Hunger Games. I read Blue Bloods and it was pretty good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to read this series but have heard so many good things about it. I cannot wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series, but I've heard good things about it. I guess I'll have to go pick up the first book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, you're gonna love Hunger Games! It's in my top 3 now.
    Got a surprise for ya at me blog!^^
    http://crackinspines.blogspot.com/2009/06/more-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts