Taking Things Apart

I love taking electronic equipment apart, it’s so much fun. Especially when you know that no matter what you do to it you cannot actually break it because it’s already broken, and you were asked to remove part of its inner workings.

Other than getting a little dust in my eyes it was a blast dismantling my family’s old computer tower so that I could remove the hard drive before we get rid of it. The thing is ancient, crusted with dust, and dead.
You’d be surprised how light it felt after the hard drive had been removed.

In short it was a ton of fun. Does the fact that I really enjoyed taking things apart make me sound weird????
                                                                                                                                                                  Here's a picture of a hard drive.









Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. I would've smashed it. That would be sooo awesome!!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dahlia: I couldn't find any safety goggles, so they wouldn't let me smash it *sad*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :)

    No, that is not weird. I've taken apart two phone handsets, tried to pry open a blender, opened and fiddled with several electronic items.

    You should've magnetised it. Muwahaha :[

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts