Tiny Blog: Found One Missing Book Title

Today I was catching up on the blogs that I follow when I started reading Jennifer Lynn Barne's latest post, and found the title of a book that I read eons ago. And I have been racking my brain trying to remember the name of the author or the title of the book and now I know that I am looking for Winter of Fire by Sherryl Jordan. I am, like, so excited to finally have that all cleared up. :)

Here is the cover and synopsis for Winter of Fire: "Elsha is a young girl living in a bleak, cold future where worldwide cloud cover has permanently blocked out the sun. Humans have split into two classes - the Chosen and the Quelled, of which Elsha is the latter. The Quelled are doomed to spend their lives in servitude to the Chosen mining "firestones" - the only means of warmth on the planet. A rebellious girl, Elsha causes trouble for herself - even going so far as being considered for execution - until she is made the unprecedented heir to the Firelord - the leader of the Chosen. Elsha uses this unlikely position to fight the stigma and oppression of her people, eventually inheriting the title for herself and changing the course of the planet's history for the better."



Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. I am screaming right now! With joy, that is. *screamo* I've been looking for that book for like ever! Thank you, thank you, thank you! XD
    Now if you can just find a book about a girl who weaves stories into... um, her weavings. I loved that book, but I have no idea what it is because I got it at a library in another state like a million years ago. :*(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eons, huh? You must be really old. Hehe. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts