And the I Love Your Blog Award Goes To...

I would just like to thank Dahlia of Dahlia's Eclectic Mind for the awesome I Love Your Blog Award.


Here's how it works:
1) Show off! Put the award logo on your blog somewhere
2) Aren't they nice? Add a link to the person that gave you the award
3) Share the love! Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Links galore! Add links to the blogs you nominated
5) Let'em know! Leave a message on the blogs you nominated (they can't accept an award they don't know about)

Hanzmania
This Is E's Blog

Three Evil Cousins
Pop Culture Junkie
Just Blinded By Books
Kiki's Randomness
Reading Keeps You Sane
Liv's Book Reviews

Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Thank you so much dear kind friend! You've made my day! =)
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I'd like to thank the Academy...
    Aww, and I promised myself I wouldn't cry!

    Just jokes. But seriously, thank you muchly! (I didn't know anyone still read it...^^;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts