Teaser Tuesday: Waistcoats and Weaponry


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from Waistcoats and Weaponry by Gail Carriger. Enjoy!

Waistcoats and Weaponry (Finishing School, 3) by Gail Carriger-
“Then we are on the side of curiosity and evenhandedness. Once we know what's really going on, then we choose.'
'That's a very murky position,' objected Felix.
'So's the weather. But this is England, we must learn to live with uncertainty.” 


As much as I like this quote, that I found on Goodreads from the book, I wish I had remembered to take note of the other two to three quotes that were my favorite from the book. Ah, the trials of borrowing books from the library.

What I do like about this one is how well it illustrates the bantering that went on between Sophronia and Felix. In arguably, one of the best things about this book series.

You can check out my full thoughts on Waistcoats and Weaponry by Gail Carriger, by checking out my review. 

Comments

Popular Posts