Teaser Tuesday: Ban This Book


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from Ban This Book by Alan Gratz. Enjoy!!

Ban This Book by Alan Gratz-
And all of them had been banned.
It was a treasure trove, these stacks, and suddenly I had the idea that I was Smaug the dragon sitting on my piles of gold and jewels, and I would do anything to keep that hobbit and those dwarves from taking them back.





I am not going to beat around the bush here, but this book was so good. The topic, banned books, was interesting and I enjoyed seeing Amy Anne's character development throughout the book.

Curious about my further thoughts on Alan Gratz's Ban This Book, then be sure to check out my full review.

Comments

Popular Posts