Teaser Tuesday: The Inn Between

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from The Inn Between by Marina Cohen. Enjoy!

The Inn Between by Marina Cohen-
She wrinkled her brow. "Sent me?"
"To this hotel. For rest. That's why you came, isn't it?"
"Nobody sent us," she said. "We just stopped here. On our way."







It started out kind of slow, yet by the time I was 75 pages in I could not set it down. It was creepy...and I liked it!!

You can see my complete thoughts on The Inn Between by Marina Cohen by checking out my review.

Comments

Popular Posts