Spinning Pages (9): A Week without Tuesday/Library


Oftentimes, while I'm reading a song will pop into my head because the book makes me think of it; sometimes the reverse happens and a random song will make me think of a book I have readSpinning Pages is a combination of my love for books and music. More often than not, inspiration for these posts strikes while I have music thumping in my ears while exercising (kind of like how this feature came to be). 



When I first began writing this week's edition of Spinning Pages, I had an entirely different song picked out for A Week without Tuesday...until I found my brain churning out the chorus to SNSD's Taetiseo's Library.

To me, some of the lyrics perfectly suit the second installment of Angelica Banks' delightfully entertaining series Tuesday McGillycuddy. See why.

Library by SNSD Taetiseo

I wanted to easily and confidently
say that I knew everything about you
Sometimes, I get surprised
at all the things I didn’t know about you

My dictionary is filled up with you
Even with the little, trivial knowledge
Even if the night grows deep,without knowing, I will fall into it

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Just a library
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, will you open up to me?
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, Just a place with nothing but you
Just a place with nothing but you

I chose this song, instead of the one I had planned on using, as you learn more about the land of story in A Week without Tuesday, and these lyrics just fit so well that I could not not use them. Sure, the song's about a romantic interest...yet the lines spoke to me about the book and the magic that the land of story held.

Honestly, this song is making me want to dive back into the series. Luckily for me, I still have one more book left in this delightful trilogy to tackle, so, hopefully I can get back into the world in the next few weeks. I'm sure this song will be looping through my brain while I read it...and probably during the time before I get a chance to read it.

I dare you to not have Library stuck in your head after listening to it. *insert evil laughter*

Need further convincing that you should read this series, then check out my reviews for the first two books- Finding Serendipity and A Week without Tuesday!!


Comments

Popular Posts