I Want to Read It (48): Frazzled: Everyday Disasters and Impending Doom



I Want to Read It, a hybrid between WLW (or WOW) and what's on my to-be read pile. Well, instead of focusing just on books I would like to acquire, I will be using it to feature books that I just want to read. From the one's I want to buy to the one's sitting on my TBR at home.




Frazzled: Everyday Disasters and Impending Doom (Frazzled, 1) by Booki Vivat, September 27, 2016. Published by HarperCollins. Source: Wishlist.
Meet Abbie Wu! She’s about to start middle school and she’s totally in crisis.
Abbie Wu is in crisis—and not just because she’s stuck in a family that doesn’t quite get her or because the lunch ladies at school are totally corrupt or because everyone seems to have a “Thing” except her. Abbie Wu is in crisis always.
Heavily illustrated and embarrassingly honest, Frazzled dives right into the mind of this hilariously neurotic middle school girl as she tries to figure out who she is, where she belongs, and how to survive the everyday disasters of growing up. With Abbie’s flair for the dramatic and natural tendency to freak out, middle school has never seemed so nerve-racking!


Why

Frazzled sounds like a delight! I cannot even put into words why this book intrigues me when usually the thought of overly dramatic characters make me want to swat them upside the head. Yet, this book sounds delightfully funny and, well, I kinda need it now.

Have you read Frazzled? What did you think of it?

Comments

Popular Posts