Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



This week, my teaser is taken from House of Secrets by Chris Columbus and Ned Vizzini. and Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison and Lives of Magic by Lucy Liederman. Enjoy.

House of Secrets by Chris Columbus and Ned Vizzini (my review):
"He understands perfectly well! The world has always been difficult for women like us, Cordelia. Do you think that's by chance?" page 382

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison (my review):
“As she left my room I knew I should shut up. But you know when you should shut up because you really should just shut up...but you keep on and on anyway? Well, I had that.”  
Lives of Magic by Lucy Liederman (my review):
    He doesn't know how many he'll find because he doesn't know how many are left.          I pondered all of the events that could have befallen me had I never met Kian.

Comments

Popular Posts