Spring Cleaning Review-a-Thon


The interesting things I find when going through my inbox. when I saw this in the Booklikes email I knew I would have to join in. Why, because I still have some reviews that I'm trying to knock out and this seems like the perfect motivation to get it done.

The Spring Cleaning Review-a-Thon is hosted by Lenore @ Nocturne Romance Reads and Lori @ Romancing the Dark Side. For more information and to join in click banner.

My goal is to finish the stack of un-reviewed books sitting by my chair, as well, as the ones marked on Goodreads as "Need to Review" and schedule them up. That's around 15-20 books.

Come start of the Review-a-Thon, I'll post the titles here as I review them.

Finished Reviews:



Comments

  1. Wow! Biggest goal yet! Good luck and let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts