Spring Cleaning Review-A-Thon (Updates)

So, today is the beginning of the Spring Cleaning Review-A-Thon. While I am getting a late start today on it, I have managed to finally finish a review I had been working on for nearly a month now.

I am hoping to write up between 5 and 7 review over the next couple of days. While It won't clear off my review writing pile, it will put me closer to being caught up (and that's what really counts). I'll be posting a few of the reviews during the review-a-thon, but will be scheduling the majority of them for the upcoming months.

I hope to review:
  1. Shadow by Michael Morpurgo (done)
  2. The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost
  3. Loki's Wolves by K.L. Armstrong and M.A. Marr (done)
  4. Lives of Magic by Lucy Liederman (done)
  5. Travel to Tomorrow by Angela Sage Larsen
  6. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison (done)
  7. Dewi and the Seeds of Doom by Maggie Lyons (done)
  8. Vin and the Dorky Duet by Maggie Lyons (done)
  9. The Caged Graves by Dianne Salerni (done)
  10. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (done)
All updates regarding the Spring Cleaning Review-A-Thon will be posted here.

I definitely made more head-way in my "needs to be reviewed" stack then I thought I would. I am glad to say that in the end, I finished eight reviews. Three I have published, and the rest of them have been scheduled to go up anywhere from the next couple of weeks and a couple for May/June.

Comments

Popular Posts