Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week's teasers are from Spook House by Michael West and The Last Princess by Galaxy Crazy. Enjoy.

The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze (see my review on Friday):
I stumbled back to the sidelines, fresh blood dripping from my sword. Grotesque images flashed through my mind, and I pressed my hand to my mouth. Page 95

Spook House by Michael West (my review):
That was the worst part. Worse than this feeling of powerlessness, worse than the rancid smell of his breath in her face, worse even than the pain; that sick grin, that positively giddy, demented cackle of his. page 233 

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts