A Call to Middle Grade Authors


Are you an author of an upcoming middle grade book, or even the author of one that came out a previous year? Well then this is the post for you.

I am putting together a middle grade challenge next year and want to feature you and your book on the blog. So, if you want to get your book out there and let the readers learn a little something about yourself, too, please, fill out the form at the end of the post.

Why am I putting this together? Because I have a deep love for all that is MG and want to help get the word out there about all the fabulous books and the wonderful authors that write them. As of this moment, the schedule is wide open and waiting for you to join in.

Author interviews will be posted on Fridays-hopefully I'll have enough interest to post one every week throughout the year.

(Note 11/10/12) If you filled out the form I have sent you an email. You may want to check your spam folder since for some reason my emails usually end up there. Thank you to those who have already signed up. =)
(11/14/12) Still waiting to hear back from a few of y'all that I emailed last week... If you filled out the form from the 10th on I have sent you an email. 

Authors' FORM
                                     

 For more information, see form or email me at hauntingorchid(at)aol(dot)com. 

Comments

  1. I just found this and filled out the form. I really have no preference on dates (but that wasn't a choice), so if you would like to have me, feel free to schedule whenever works best for you. I only have my Christmas book available in paperback at this time, however, later in the year the 1st book on my series should be too. At that time, I would be happy to submit that one too if you still need authors. Thanks so much for doing this. I will try to help spread the word.
    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I don't have a book yet but will later this year. I tweeted and Paul posted it on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Glad i caught your tweet - just filled out the form. BTW, it's not that I don't want to submit a book for review - it's that I don't have any ARCS left! And since you don't review ebooks... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just submitted, I know ours is a YA book but wasn't sure about MG. we think that anyone 10 and up could read it without any problems so figured Mg would be in there. Thank you for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts