Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week's teasers are taken from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo and Minder by Kate Kaynak and Switching by Jody Kihara. Enjoy.

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (my review):
I felt tears threatening again and blinked them back. A few hours ago, I’d been a frightened girl on my way into the unknown, but at least I’d known who and what I was. page 59 

Minder by Kate Kaynak (review up on Friday):
“I had a sudden rush of warmth as I realized that Trevor knew my name, but it died as soon as I realized now he also knew my nightmare.” 
Switching by Jody Kihara (my review):
This one made my stomach twist up in knots, however, because of all the possible realities, I so desperately did not want that one to be true. I figured I'd rather time travel forever than have that be real; not just because of Dr. Warnock, but because it meant I was insane...and what if I never got better? page 124


Comments

  1. Can't wait to read Shadow & Bone! Love Teaser Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shadow and Bone teaser sounds AMAZING!

    Great teasers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts