YA/MG Fantasy Challenge 2012

Was catching up on my Google reader when I came across this challenge, and I had to sign-up for it. while I love fantasy books, I found that I haven't been reading very many of them lately, but I am plan on changing that this year.

Challenge runs from January 1-Dec 31 2012, and is hosted by Erica of The Book Cellar (you can sign-up HERE). The goal is to read ten YA/MG fantasy books released this year. I'll be posting my list of books read below on this post.

Books Read:
1. A Cabinet of Earths by Anne Nesbit
2. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
3. Cold Cereal by Adam Rex
4. The Book of Wonders by Jasmine Richards
5. Thief's Covenant by Ari Marmell
6. Lucy by Kathryn Lasky
7. A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink
8. Sela by Jackie Gamber
9. The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze
10. Cuttlefish by Dave Freer
11. Planesrunner by Ian Macdonald
12. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
13. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
14. Changling by Philippa Gregory
15. The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy



Comments

  1. I cannot wait for all the fantasy books coming out this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts