In My Mailbox (113) IT IS HERE

In My Mailbox, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.

This weeks IMM is loaded full of awesome. While I am very excited about all of them, there is one that I cannot wait to dive into...
A huge thank you to all the authors, bloggers, and publishers that have supplied this week's IMM. As Well as my lovely library.

Review
Thanks to Alyssa
Demons at Deadnight (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, 1) by A&E Kirk, 2012.
I am so excited about this one and cannot wait to read it. They also sent a awesome swag box, but I don't want to spoil the contents for those who may still be waiting on there's. Thanks A&E.

Thanks to Harper Collins
The Cabinet of Earths *ARC* by Anne Nesbit, 2012. Published by HarperCollins.

Thanks to Bloomsbury/Walker
Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey, January 17, 2012. Published by Walker Childrens.

Scarlet *ARC* by A.C. Gaughen, February 14, 2012. Published by Walker and Co. (J).

Library
The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex, 2007. Published by Hyperion.
Won

Thanks to Penguin Paperbacks
Persuasion by Jane Austen, 2011. Published by Penguin Classics.
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen, 2011. Published by Penguin Classics.
Surprisingly enough, I have only ever read ONE Jane Austen novel, Northanger Abbey. Hoping that I'll enjoy Persuasion and Sense and Sensibility as much as I enjoyes Northanger Abbey.
On a non-book note, I am finally starting to get over the cold that has plagued me all week, and am hoping to catch up on everyone's blogs and finish some upcoming posts for the next month or so. Definitely excited to dive into each of the books mentioned this week...except for The True Meaning of Smekday since I've already read and returned it (it was awesome).

Be sure to enter to win an ebook of Stephen Zimmer's short stories by visiting my interview with him.

Hope ya'll have a great weekend.

Comments

  1. I like those Penguin covers, they are awesome looking!

    ALSO Scarlet! I am totally jealous.

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books you got this week. Scarlet looks amazing. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarlet looks really good!! Happy Reading

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Jane Austen covers! I hope you enjoy Persuasion; it's my favorite of her novels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! What a funny cover for Persuasion. I need to read Alyxandra Harvey's books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Mailbox! Love those Penguin Classics cover.
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I haven't heard of any of these books, but Demons at Deadnight looks great! I hope you enjoy these lovelies :)

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been wanting to read Stolen Away I'm a new follower here is my IMM if you would like to follow back http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Stolen Away last week - excited to read it! New follower here! Here is my IMM: http://www.theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-3.html...would love it if you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts