In My Mailbox (115) Some Shiny Bargin Books

In My Mailbox, inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.


A huge thanks to all the bloggers, authors, and publishers for the awesomeness this week.

Bought:
Fatality by Caroline B. Cooney, 2001. Published by Scholastic.

Meet the Austins (Austin Family, 1) by Madeline L'Engle, 1960. Published by Laurel Leaf Books.
Nobody's Princess (Nobody's Princess, 1) by Esther Friesner, 2007. Published by Random House.

Nobody's Prize (Nobody's Princess, 2) by Esther Frisener, 2008. Published by Random House.

The Harlequin Tea Set and Other Stories by Agatha Christie, 1997. Published by Putnam.

Review:
Vesper (Deviants, 1) by Jeff Sampson, 2011. Published by Balzer & Bray.

Havoc (Deviants, 2) by Jeff Sampson, 2012. Published by Balzer and Bray.

Undone Deeds (Conner Grey, 6) by Mark del Franco, 2012. Published by Ace.

Ya'll, I could not believe my luck when I found, not only, Meet the Austins by Madeleine L'Engle, Fatality by Caroline B. Cooney, and The Harlequin Tea Set by Agatha Christie. These are, like, three of my all-time favorite authors and to be able to find a book by each of them that I was missing from collections absolutely made my day. Also excited about the two Esther Frisener books because I've been wanting to read them for ages.

Was also really surprised when both Vesper and Havoc came in the post. I was also excited because Vesper had been on my wish list and I totally was not expecting it (thanks, Harper).

Cannot wait to see what everyone else got this week. =)

Comments

  1. Nobody's Princess and Nobody's Prize are FABULOUS. Enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul!! Jeff Sampson's series looks really good!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Vesper this week, too! i was lucky enough to score it at Chapters for only $5.99 :D SO HAPPY ABOUT IT!!! I am looking forward to reading it - hope you'll enjoy it too!

    Great haul, sweetie! I love Agatha Christie - her books are always so fun! Enjoy reading all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'ce been wanting to read Nobody's Princess/Prize! Lucky, lucky you!

    http://www.teensreadandwrite.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-12812.html?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I really want to read Nobody's Princess. It sounds great.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Mailbox. I've read Vesper, and I'm really curious to see what will happen in the sequel.
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nobody's Princess looks great! And it seems like everyone got Vesper and Havoc for review this week! So jealous! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed "Vesper", and have "Havoc" on my TBR list - I hope you enjoy both!

    My IMM for this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked Vesper as well and cannot wait to read Havoc!! Enjoy your books :) New follower!

    Meghan at Books and a Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts