In My Mailbox (114) All These Lovely Covers

In My Mailbox, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.


A ginormous thank you to all the lovelies (bloggers, authors, and publishers) for the awesome sounding books in my mailbox.

Won:

Thanks to Cheryl Rainfield-
Hunted *signed* by Cheryl Rainfield, 2011. Published by Westside Books. Along with YA Saves sticker, and Hunted and Scars bonus postcard story.

Thanks to Random Buzzers-
Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chonicles, 1) *ARC* by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie, 2011. Published by Delacorte Books for Young Readers.

Bought (from RandomBuzzers):

Sphinx's Princess (Sphinx's Princess, 1) by Esther Friesner, 2009. Published by Random House.

Sphinx's Queen (Sphinx's Princess, 2) by Esther Friesner, 2010. Published by Random House.

The Other Countess (The Lacy Chronicles, 1) by Eve Edwards, 2011. Published by Delacorte Books for Young Readers.

Review:

Thanks to Seventh Star Press-
Angelkiller by H. David Blalock, 2011. Published by Seventh Star Press.

Thanks to Disney Hyperion-
Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, 2) by Ally Carter, 2011. Published by Hyperion Book CH.

So many awesome titles this week (okay, some of them are not from the past week, but have been in a stack).
Realy xcited about all the titles this, especially the historical fiction titles.

Comments

  1. Awesome books! The Sphinx books have always caught my eye, but I have yet to read one. Maybe someday I will.

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice IMM! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul!! I still need to read Ally Carters series!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like the Esther Friesner covers!

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl is fantastic and I hope you enjoy Angelkiller. I seriously love SSP they are some awesome people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! I keep meaning to read Uncommon Criminals. I need to re-read Heist Society first.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Hunted and Unleashed both look so good! Congrats!

    Kelly
    In My Mailbox @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to get a copy of HUnted it sounds really good! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower ^.^

    Great book haul! I've been wanting to get Unleashed myself.

    My IMM: http://thelittlebluepig.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    Anglea @ The Little Blue Pig

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO many lovely books - I am excited for all of these :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts