YA Historical Fiction Challenge 2012

I actually meant to sign up for the YA Historical Fiction Challenge at the start, but as usual I forgot. Good thing you can still enter.

I'm really excited about this challenge because somewhere between six and ten historical fiction books on my TBR that I really want to read. Thanks to Sab of YA Bliss for putting together and hosting this challenge.

I am going to go for "Level 1" and try am going to try to read 5 books for this challenge.

Books read:
1. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
2. Lucy by Kathryn Lasky
3. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
4. Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
5. A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink
6. The Other Countess by Eve Edwards
7. Changling by Philippa Gregory
8. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
9. Sphinx's Princess by Esther Friesner

Comments

  1. Ooo, I like that challenge! You've probably already read this series but if no-I'd say Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. Also, The Agency by Y.S. Lee! A Norther Light by Jennifer Donnelly is another. Enough from me, I'm sure you've got your list!.Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, yes, I did read the Gemma Doyle series (loved it).

      I almost forgot that I have A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee on my TBR. I'll have to keep it in mind for the challenge. As for A Northern Light, maybe I can find it through my library.

      Thanks for all the suggestions-I didn't mind at all. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts