In My Mailbox (105) The I Haven't Done One in a Long Time Edition

In My Mailbox, inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.
So I haven't had time to write up an IMM for the past couple of weeks, which means that this weeks will be quite long (even though I'm breaking it up over the next few weeks).

For Review:

Thanks to Harper-
Secrets of the Crown (The Familiars, 2) by Adam Jay Epstein & Andrew Jacobson, 2011. Published by HarperCollins.
Sweet Venom (Sweet Venom, 1) by Tera Lynn Childs, 2011. Published by Katherine Tegan Books. (my review)
Beautiful Days (Bright Young Things, 2) by Anna Godbersen, 2011. Published by HarperCollins.
Riddles and Danger (The Secret Zoo, 3) by Bryan Chick, 2011. Published by HarperCollins Children's Books.
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies, 2011. Published by HarperTeen.
Eve (Eve, 1) by Anna Carey, 2011. Published by HarperTeen. (review coming soon)
Fateful by Claudia Gray, 2011. Published by HarperTeen. (My review)
Dark Eden *ARC* by Patrick Carman, November 1, 2011. Published by HarperCollins Children's Books. (My review)

Thanks to Little Brown-
Daughters of Eve by Lois Duncan, 2011. Published by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. (review coming soon).

Thanks to Simon Audio-
Blood Red Road (Dustlands, 1) by Moira Young read by Heather Lind, 2011. Published by Simon & Schuster Audio. (my review).
The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann read by Simon Jones, 2011. Published by Simon & Schuster Audio.

Thanks to Macmillian Audio-
All These Things I've Done (Birthright, 1) by Gabrielle Zevin read by Ilyana Kadushin, 2011. Published by Macmillian Audio. (My review)

Thanks to Audiobook Jukebox & AudioGo-
Shakespeare: The Essential Tragedies vol. 2 by Shakespeare, full cast, 2011. Published by BBC Audiobooks. (review coming soon)

A huge thank you goes out to everyone. Words cannot describe how excited I am to be able to review these titles, some more than others, but none the less I cannot wait to read all of them. I've actually managed to knock out a few of the titles, and have even reviewed them, so ya'll can see my thoughts on them already. =)

I don't think I will ever (unless I have no books or am sick) skip doing an IMM. I have learned my lesson on that point. o_O

Hope ya'll have had a great week/weeks in books.

Comments

  1. i've been seeing a lot about eve lately. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Incredible haul =)

    My IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox29.html

    Hope you're having an excellent weekend!

    -Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. A lot of books over a while. That's okay. I love when you have an awesome book. I had a great week as well. Old follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab set! I can't wait to read read Dark Eden and a Beautiful Dark.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful haul! I'm reading Dark Eden right now and it's pretty good. Very creepy!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Blood Red Road! It sounds amazing, and I've read some great reviews on it. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you have some great books there. I hope you enjoy your haul.

    Check out my IMM here.

    Emma @ LostinaYAbook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard amazing things about Red Blood Road!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts