Teaser Tuesday (61)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This weeks teasesr are from Promissory Payback & Unrevealed by Laurel Dewey, and Daughters of of Eve by Lois Duncan. I hope you'll enjoy them.

Promissory Payback by Laurel Dewey (my review).
The fear and understanding of death was still imprinted on the woman's orb. Her body may have been cold but somewhere in that shell, Jane felt as if the victim was still transmitting the last impressions she took in before the specter of death choked her final breath. page 10
Unrevealed by Laurel Dewey (my review).
"In the wall?" I said, furrowing my brow.
"Yeah. In the wall. Bull's-eye marks the spot." You can't Judge a Book by Its Cover page 30.
Daughters of Eve by Lois Duncan (my review):
Her voice shook slightly. "If that's all you want, then you've wasted six months of your precious time, because you're not getting it. There are girls in the world who will give you what you want under pressure, but I'm not one of them. If you don't want to go out with me on those terms, then say so." page 79

Comments

Popular Posts