Frightful Fall Read-a-Thon (Start/updates)

Since I actually meant to have this up earlier, I'll keep it short.
The lovely Michelle (The True Book Addict) of Castle Macabre is hosting the Frightfull Fall Readathon, she's also one of the hosts of the Frightful Fall Reviews Challenge.

Well, ya'll know how much I love a readathon so how could I pass up the opportunity to take part in this one. Yes, I know I just finished one, but what I can I say they are fun.

The goal is to read at least one scary book (horror, thriller, or mystery) during the readathon.

Read:
Eve by Anna Carey (the last half)

Next up is what ever scary book won for Vintage Reads. Although I think there was a tie.

Comments

  1. Hi Orchid! Be sure to link up at the sign in post so you will be eligible for all the giveaways. Here’s the link: http://castlemacabre.blogspot.com/2011/10/frightful-fall-read-thon-information.html

    I have you in the sign up linky, but not the starting line sign-in linky.

    I draw the next two participant winners at midnight (CST) tonight.

    Welcome and Happy Haunted Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to see how you're doing. Hope you're enjoying the read-a-thon. =O)

    Happy reading!

    I still have a couple of mini-challenges going on and several other bloggers are hosting them as well. Details over at Castle Macabre.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts