Inheritance Reading Challenge (Kick Off Post)

Welcome veteran Inheritance Cycle and new fans alike, I hope that you will all enjoy re-reading or reading the series for the first time.

Today is the first day of the Inheritance Reading Challenge, which will take place over the next three weeks. I am sure ya'll can guess how insanely happy this makes me since we are days from the release of the final book, but what really made my day was were all the lovelies who decided to take part in the challenge. Ya'll rock!

As we count down to the final installment of the Inheritance Cycle by reading the first three books, you can also check out some of the amazing guest posters that will be stopping by and sharing their thoughts on the books. You'll get to meet them later on in the challenge. I hope ya'll will love their posts as much as I do.

Also at the end of each week there will be a post where you can either comment and share your thoughts on the book of the week, or if you decided to review the book share your link so we can all come check it out.

I'll also be making a page for the challenge so that ya'll can quickly find any and all posts relevant to the challenge without much trouble.
Ya'll can also check out the full list of participants -> HERE <- as well as links to all their fabulous blogs.

Comments

Popular Posts