Fall Catch-Up Read-A-Thon, End



I'd like to thank Michelle of The True Book Addict for hosting a delightful read-a-thon. Thanks Michelle.

Thanks to two missed nights of reading due to (stupid fall) allergy attacks, I had to switch to reading mainly mangas, but I'm pleased to say that I feel like I accomplished quite a bit during the read-a-thon, plus I had a super time.

Here's what I finished reading:
The Shadow Club- Neal Shusterman

Model Spy- Shannon Greenland
The Game- Diana Wynne Jones
Ouran High School Host Club, VOL 1- Bisco Hatori
Ouran High School Host Club, VOL 2- Bisco Hatori
Fruits Basket, VOL 2, Natsuki Takaya
Death Note, VOL 1- Tsugumi Ohba

Now for the book(s) I started but ran out of time to finish:
The Ghost and the Goth- Stacy Kade

Comments

  1. Looks like just about everyone made it through 6 books...I'm jealous :-) ...I only managed four (but two of them were parts of Dante's Divine Comedy, so a bit tough going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Orchid! Thank you for joining me. You got a lot of reading in, despite your allergy problems. Hope you feel better! I see you're doing the Halloween readathon. Are you doing Dewey's 24 hour readathon too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog through IMM, and I just had to stop and leave a comment telling you how wonderful your blog is. I love your content and this post is amazing! You're definitely in for some good reads this week.

    I had to comment here because I saw that you're reading some of my favourite books!!
    I LOVE Diana Wynne Jones, OHSHC, Fruits Basket, Death Note.

    Have you watched Howl's Moving Castle by any chance? *crosses fingers hopefully*

    Oh, and I'm a follower for sure!
    Feel free to come by my blog if you want to see what I got this week.
    Best wishes,
    ●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle @ The True Book Addict: Thanks. I'm definitely going to participate in the Halloween read-a-thon, not sure about the Dewey's 24 hour on eyet though.

    Tina (Book Couture): Yes, I've seen the movie for Howl's Moving Castle, it's also one of my favorite movies/books.

    Orchid ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts