Tiny Blog: Update/News

Hey guys, long time no post.
Just thought I'd let you guys know that I'll be back to posting on a more regular schedule next week. I've also got some news to share with y'all.

I meant to tell y'all why I was taking a break, but I completely forgot. So I was on break because I had an upcoming appointment with the allergist, which meant no relief for my allergies for seven long days. And during that time I was so miserable that I only read forty pages. Yep you read that right, only forty pages in seven days. Horrible I know. So I could neither read nor compute for long intervals last week. But I'll be busy this weekend preparing stuff for the upcoming week.

On to more interesting /happy things:
I am now a member of Goodreads, and so far I love it. Check out my page here.

Comments

  1. I hope you are feeling better! Have you started shots? I had allergy testing last year. I tried to do the rush treatment with my shots and it laid me out. I couldn't function--all I wanted to do was sleep. Then I got terrible hives at my shot site and I couldn't sleep at night for days at a time. *sigh* Eventually we got it all worked out and the shots are really helping!

    I hope you get some relief! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carin B.: Thanks, I am feeling a bit better today. I haven't started allergy shots yet, but I'll probably have to start getting them sometime in the near future.
    Glad to hear that the shots are working for you now (it gives me hope that they'll work for me too). ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the blogosphere! Good to know you're feeling better, you seemed pretty miserable last week. :(

    I love Goodreads too! I wish I'd joined sooner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts