Wish List Wednesday (16)

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices book 1) by Cassandra Clare; August 31, 2010; Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing.
When 16-year-old Tessa Gray crosses the ocean to find her brother, her destination is England, the time is the reign of Queen Victoria, and something terrifying is waiting for her in London's Downworld, where vampires, warlocks, and other supernatural beings stalk the gaslit streets.
Why? Because I absolutely loved the first three books i the Mortal Instruments series, plus I love it when a series gets a prequel. It also doesn't hurt that the cover looks fabulous and that the synopsis sounds intriguing.

Comments

  1. Awesome choice! I'm really looking forward to this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read that one too! I love The Mortal Instruments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually still haven't read the Mortal Instruments...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts