Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon: End

I had a ton of fun during the Dusk Till Dawn Read-a-Thon, And I even managed to get quite a few books read. *yay* (The computer I'm on is super sloww.. so no pics.)
Thanks to all the wonderful read-a-thon people, wish I could have participated in the contest, but I was unable to get online for a few days.

 Here are the books that I read during the Read-a-Thon:
The Ruins of Gorlan- John Flangan (so good)
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (really good with a shocking end)
The Amazing Mrs. Pollifax- Dorothy Gilman (Mrs. Poolifax is so fuuny)
The Blue Girl- Charles de Lint (one fantastic book)

Outside of the read-a-thon I read Priestblock: A Memoir of Dachau, which was an incredible book.
Reviews of all book will be up in the next few weeks. ^_^

Orchid

Comments

Popular Posts