Update:Once Upon A Read-A-Thon + Mini Challenge


I know, I'm totally getting a late start on this post, but I've been working on finishing Prophecy of Days by Christy Raedeke; which just so happens to be beyond awesome.
I plan on having a review of it up by the end of this week, so be on the lookout for it.
Reading right now:
Aunt Dimity's Christmas by Nancy Atherton

Books I plan on reading during the read-a-thon:
Spellbinder- L.J. Smith
Messerger- Lois Lowry
Geektastic
Cleopatra's Daughter- Michelle Moran

Books I plan on finishing reading:
Saint Augustine's The Confessions- St. Augustine

Books finished:
Prophecy of Days- Christy Raedeke
Gathering Blue- Lois Lowry                                                          
                                                                

Comments

  1. Thanks for signing up!! I actually just finished The Giver, it was a reread. I read in the first time in middle school, but anyway, I'm about to start Gathering Blue right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts