The Marple Poirot Holmes Challenge


I have just stumbled upon the most awesome challenge (The Marple Poirot Holmes Challenge), well at least it's perfect for me. Being a huge fan of Agatha Christie's writing that I couldn't resist joining this challenge, even though it's already been running since January.

Here is what Kals of At Pemberley has to say about the challenge:
"Nothing really beats a good old Agatha Christie mystery or an Arthur Conan Doyle masterpiece. I've loved Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot and Sherlock Holmes all my life and I doubt we'll find a detective surpassing the unexpected genius of Miss Marple, the exemplary 'little grey cells' of the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot, and of course, the master himself - Sherlock Holmes.



It's been a while since I re-read them all, which lead me to the first challenge I'm hosting - The Marple Poirot Holmes Challenge."
Rules:
1. This challenge is from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010.
2. You will have to read a minimum of 6 books in total: two Miss Marple mysteries, two Sherlock Holmes mysteries and two Hercule Poirot mysteries. You can of course, read more than 6 books if you want to.
3. The books you have chosen for this challenge can overlap with other challenges.

Click here to join in.

Updated 8/13:
Sherlock Homes:
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (reviewed)
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes

Miss Marrple:
0
Hercule Poirot:
0

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge! It's great to meet Christie fans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out. Who doesn't love Agatha Christi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts