Wish List Wednesday (12)

Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink, publication date August 1, 2010.
While Altus holds the answer to the location of the lost pages and one of the final pieces of the prophecy's puzzle, there are those who will not want us to reach its safe haven.

The Souls will not let us pass unchallenged.
And neither will my sister.
In this highly-anticipated sequel to Prophecy of the Sisters, sixteen year-old orphan Lia Milthorpe continues her quest to end an age-old prophecy that has turned generations of sisters against each other. Having now accepted the responsibilities tied to her role as the Gate, Lia journeys to the uncharted isle of Altus to continue her search for the missing pages of the Book of Chaos--the pages that could tell her how to end the prophecy. Along the way, her courage, strength, and soul are tested in ways she never could have imagined. What's also tested is her loyalty to James.

Why: I really want, no I need Guardian of the Gate because Prophecy of the Sisters was one of the best debut author books that I have ever read. And I cannot wait to find out what's going to happen next for Lia and Alice.

Comments

  1. I'm going to have to read Prophecy of the Sisters. I've heard (mostly from you ;]) that it's really good, and I love the new cover. Much more interesting than the last one (in my opinion, at least).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts