Tiny Blog: A Cleaner Sidebar



I think I have finally finished cleaning up my sidebars and adding buttons with links to my reviews, IMM's, old quotes, and awards. Hope ya'll enjoy a less cluttered sidebar, a new future (buttons), and a more uniformed widget collection with brand new names for them that correspond with my blog name. On top of that I have even changed my profile pic.
Let me know what ya'll think.

P.S. If your a follower of my blog and would like to see your blog as one of My Favorite Haunts (it's my blog roll) leave me a comment telling me which blog of your to add and I'll add it to the list.
Orchid

Comments

  1. Your blog looks awesome! You make me feel like I need to try to clean ine up!
    Anyhow, I am a new follower of your blog, but I would love for Brizmus Blogs Books to be in your blog roll.
    I'll put you in mine when I get around to adding it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, brizmus. I have also added your blog to my blog roll. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts