Teaser Tuesday: Doctor Strange: Way of the Weird


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from Doctor Strange: Way of the Weird! Enjoy!!


Doctor Strange: Way of the Weird-
“My name is Stephen Strange.
I am the Sorcerer Supreme.
I use magic to protect the world.
But I never imagined it was magic itself that would one day need my protection.”





It has been far too long since I got lost in an interesting comic series! Even though I knew a pretty decent amount about Doctor Strange prior to reading the comic (or watching the movie), I found myself really enjoying the arc the story is taking.

Check back in on Thursday to see my thoughts on the first five volumes covered in Doctor Strange: Way of the Weird!!

Comments

Popular Posts