Spinning Pages (43): When Dimple Met Rishi


Oftentimes, while I'm reading a song will pop into my head because the book makes me think of it; sometimes the reverse happens and a random song will make me think of a book I have readSpinning Pages is a combination of my love for books and music. More often than not, the inspiration for these posts strikes while I have music thumping in my ears while exercising (kind of like how this feature came to be). 





This week on Spinning Pages take us to California where to opposites are thrown together in hopes, at least by their parents, that a connection will be made. Keep reading to see which song and book will be this week's feature!!

I Could Fall in Love by Selena-
I could lose my heart tonightIf you don't turn and walk away'Cause the way I feel I mightLose control and let you stay
'Cause I could take you in my armsAnd never let go
I could fall in love with youI could fall in love with you
(Lyrics taken from Google)
There were maybe five songs I could have selected for When Dimple Met Rishi, but I decided to go with this one because it reminded me of all those moments early on in the book, before things happened, where the little things made them think 'maybe it could work', you know. I also love a good excuse/reason to use a song I love in these posts!!

You can see my full thoughts on Sandhya Menon's When Dimple Met Rishi by checking out my review!!

Don't forget, you can watch (probably cry over if you know Selena's story) the music video for I Could Fall in Love!!!

Comments

Popular Posts