I Want to Read It (80): The Vanishing Violin



I Want to Read It, a hybrid between WLW (or WOW) and what's on my to-be-read pile. Well, instead of focusing just on books I would like to acquire, I will be using it to feature books that I just want to read. From the ones, I want to buy to the one's sitting on my TBR at home.




The Vanishing Violin (Red Blazer Girls, 2) by Michael D. Beil, August 10, 2010. Published by Knopf Books for Young  Readers. 
When there are mysteries to be solved, the Red Blazer Girls are on the case! The discovery of the Ring of Rocamadour has secured the girls' reputation as Upper East Side super-sleuths, bringing many sundry job requests (no mystery too small, right?) and some unwanted attention from crooks. This time the girls must follow a trail of cryptic clues, involving everything from logic to literature, to trace a rare violin gone missing. But nothing is as it appears, and just as a solution seems imminent, the girls find themselves scrambling to save the man who was once their prime suspect. Bowstrings and betrayal, crushes and codes abound in this suspenseful companion to the Red Blazer Girls' 2009 debut. Recent clues indicate that there'll be more mystery and mayhem to come
Why

It has been three years since I read the first adventure of the Red Blazer Girls, and I don't know why but somehow I ended up thinking of the series and wondering what happened in the second volume. 

I am curious to see how the girls will evolve in The Vanishing Violin and what exactly they will encounter in their next mystery. Of course, I'm always up for reading a mystery! I'm fairly certain my library has a copy, so maybe it is high time that I got around to reading their next mystery!!

Comments

Popular Posts