This Book is SO (12): Making Me Hungry...and Delightful


You know sometimes you're in the middle of a book and are just about to explode with feelings, be they good or bad, and you just want get them out there and no one is willing to listen. Well, that's what "This Book is So" is for; tell us how your current read is making you feel. Are you head over heels in love with, feeling kind of 'meh' about it, or maybe it's making you feel rage-y.


It must have been some Timey whimey magic, but, I managed to finish the book this post is about before the review was due!! Guys, this book, that I'm teasing y'all about, was better than I expected and full of subtle points that were really rather intriguing!! Can you guess which book Made me hungry and delighted me, too!!

Hints: 
  • It's not out yet.
  • Its a young adult title by a popular author.
  • SO MUCH FOOD *now I'm hungry yet again*


OH MY GOSH!! This book just teased, and teased with all these scrumptious sounding delicacies...and that's just not nice! Now I want all the yummy foods!!

Okay, it actually was not that confusing. Though, I would have really enjoyed seeing one of the characters story-line further discussed. Actually, I would totally be up for an entire book about this certain character. 

You know what, this gif just perfectly captures some of what I enjoyed so much about this book! It just really captures the feel that of early dialogue between a couple of the characters.

Yes, but the impossible is always entertaining to read about! 

The plot thickens! Another plot twist!! *hooray*

Definitely not some of the things you did! But then again, that's what gave the main character that spark of life!

So, any guesses as to which book I'm talking about? I'm pretty sure, make that positive, that y'all will totally guess it with no trouble at all!! If you do, you simply must read this book when it comes out!!

Comments

Popular Posts