Storming the Castle: Conclusion and Celebration


First off, I would like to thank Kendra (of Reading Over Time), Melissa (of Live, Love, Read), Emily (of Emily Reads Everything), Sondra (of Sorcery in the Bookshelves), and Stephanie (of Reading is Better with Cupcakes) for allowing me to share pieces of the mystery story on all of their wonderful blogs! Thank you so much for joining and making my blogoversary a most interesting event!!

Today is a momentous occasion for The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia as today marks the eighth year since I launched my blog! OH MY GOSH!


To be quite honest, I cannot believe that it has been eight years since I first started my blog. As I usually manage to miss celebrating it, I wanted to do something different hence Storming the Castle: A Mystery Story!

You can see the entire story!! Once you read it all, come back here and tell me who you think they're searching for!! I'm dying to know if anyone can solve the mystery!!

Also, you can get to know each of these awesome ladies better through Storming the Castle's 5for5 lineup of posts!

I could not have done this without the help of the above lovely ladies and their kindness!! Also their patience for the story pieces coming in so close to deadline! THANK YOU!!

All story pieces were fueled by mint tea, mint hot chocolate, and a dose of lack of sleep! It was fun and helped me to shatter my hesitancy of sharing my creative writing projects! I hope y'all enjoyed reading each part as much as I enjoyed writing them!


Frankly, after using all the words for the mystery story, I can think of nothing else to write right now. Except for the following.....

Thank you for reading the Haunting of Orchid Forsythia and "HI" to all the long-time and new followers! I hope y'all will enjoy the blog and, hopefully, you'll find some excellent books to try out! Both new and old books!

I'm shy, but I don't bite, so feel free to say hi or ask a question. 


Comments

Popular Posts