This Book is SO (5): Hilarious




You know sometimes you're in the middle of a book and are just about to explode with feelings, be they good or bad, and you just want get them out there and no one is willing to listen. Well, that's what "This Book is So" is for; tell us how your current read is making you feel. Are you head over heels in love with, feeling kind of 'meh' about it, or maybe it's making you feel rage-y.


Right now, I'm in the starting stages (okay, I've only reread book one) of rereading and finally seeing how Ouran High School Host Club ends!!! Oh my gosh!!! I have been waiting for this moment FOREVER!!! Now that I finally (FINALLY) own the entire series I am beyond ready to see how the manga plays out since I've only read up to volume 10. 




I'm generally not one for shipping characters, but, with Ouran High I have two ships that I wouldn't mind seeing them set sail. Sure, I do know how it ends because spoilers (and because of the anime and curiosity)....but, I would be happy if either one of them was the end game.

OHSHC is pure madness and hilarity!! So outlandish and yet I love it so much!! And these gifs pretty much sum up my feelings on this series!!

P.S. I'm working on re-naming this feature and am NEED of help coming up with a new name! Any ideas?!?! I'm just not feeling the current name and cannot think of anything suitable, so, if you've got a suggestion let me know!!!

Comments

Popular Posts