This Book is SO (4): ALL the FEELS


You know sometimes you're in the middle of a book and are just about to explode with feelings, be they good or bad, and you just want get them out there and no one is willing to listen. Well, that's what "This Book is So" is for; tell us how your current read is making you feel. Are you head over heels in love with, feeling kind of 'meh' about it, or maybe it's making you feel rage-y.


With the book I'm currently reading, which happens to be one of my all-time favorite books, you either really love it or you don't. For me, this book, as well as the last one, just hit me in the feels. I'm not even sure I could properly put into words why this book means so much to me; even after all the rereads it still hits me in a profound way.

Every single time I open the book it's like entering a magical world and being whisked away for an incredible adventure-


It also makes me all flail-y because I love everything about it: writing, characters, and the entire story-

But sometimes, that one character who is, well, very disagreeable at first makes me want to shout (he later becomes my favorite character in the entire series)-

This book has one of two fantasy worlds that I've always wished were real-



In a nutshell, this is how I'm feeling as I work my way through the second book. 

So, are there any series that you revisit often that just hit you right in the feels? I want to hear about your favorite series!! My sisters they just don't understand my absolute love of this series and how it affects me each time I read it,

Comments

Popular Posts