Teaser Tuesday: Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee. Enjoy

Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee:
She was running out of the room as fast as she could, with the sword raised before her. She called back to her father. "I'll be back soon. I've just got to save the world.”

Yeah, so, I'm finally getting around to sharing my thoughts on this wonderful book...from last year.

I'm sure you're dying to know how much, and more precisely, why I really enjoyed Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee, so, be sure to check out the review I posted yesterday. 

Comments

Popular Posts