Teaser Tuesday: Islands of Chaldea

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from The Islands of Chaldea  by Diana Wynne Jones and Ursula Jones. Enjoy!!

The Islands of Chaldea by Diana Wynne Jones and Ursula Jones:
It was one of those times when I wished I had never fixed on Ivar for my chosen mate. But I didn't feel I could go back on my word to myself, so I put it out of my mind and thought instead how lucky we were to have escaped the dangers of Skarr, whatever they were. 

That's right, I finally wrote my thoughts down on Diana Wynne Jones' final book. So many feels as I read (twice) her final piece of writing.

You can see my thoughts on The Islands of Chaldea by stopping by my review.

Comments

Popular Posts