Teaser Tuesday: The Mislaid Magician or Ten Years After

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from The Mislaid Magician or Ten Years After by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevemer. Enjoy.

The Mislaid Magician or Tens Years After by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevemer:
News of Daniel's disappearance does not alarm me as it might have done a week ago. Given recent events, very little alarms me as it might have done a week ago. I feel as if my supply of alarm has been exhausted, at least temporarily.

My love of this book and series knows no bounds. Every time I think over this series, I just want to start reading it again.

Want to know why I love The Mislaid Magician or Ten Years After by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevemer, then you must check out my review of it!!

Comments

Popular Posts