Teaser Tuesday: The League of Seven

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from The League of Seven by Alan Gratz. Enjoy.


The League of Seven (League of Seven, 1) by Alan Gratz-
"I have two of them inside me, just like everyone else. One good, one bad," Sheriff Sikwai told him. "One is angry. Cruel. Heatless. The other is gentle, kind, caring. Always the two wolves are fighting each other for control. And do you know which one will win?"
While I may have read this gem last year, I finally remembered to share my thoughts on it,

Want to know why I really enjoyed Alan Gratz middle grade debut, then stop by and see my thoughts on The League of Seven!!

Comments

Popular Posts