Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from The Clockwork Scarab and The Spiritglass Charade by Colleen Gleason. Enjoy.

The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason (my review):
"I'm quite certain," I said, pulling free of his fingers,"that you haven't any idea with what I should and shouldn't get involved. Good evening, Inspector Grayling."

The Spiritglass Charade by Colleen Gleason (my review):
I wished mightily I had brought my larger reticule, complete with my new, self-mounting Ocular-Magnifyer and other investigative tools...but I hadn't expected to come upon a murder. Since this wasn't the first time I'd been caught unprepared at a crime scene, I was doubly irritated with myself.

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts