A Haunting 6th Blogoversary (Day the Second) with Lisa of Girls with Books


On the second day of blogoversary (that being today) we have the lovely Lisa from Girls with Books! *huzzah*

Lisa is half of the duo of Girls with Books where they review a broad range of books from young adult to adult titles on their blog. Your mission, dear readers, should you choose to accept is to visit their blog and see the great things they have going on over there.  Go on, I'll wait for you to return.

Interview

Me: Q 1. What is the one author who made you fall in love with reading? Favorite book of theirs?

Lisa: 
I have always read Stephen King books but as I got older, my reading went to the curbside. Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series brought me back to reading. 

I've one Stephen King book through to the end, maybe two...it's so hard to remember without looking. I may not have read Stephanie Meyer, but I'm glad you found an author who's writing brought you back to reading.

Me: Q 2. If you could live inside the world of one book which would it be and why?

Lisa:
This is a difficult question. It's a toss up really between world of Twilight and the world of Divergent. Edward and Four, need I say more. :) 

Not sure I'd want to live in Divergent's world, but I do love the first book.

Me: Q 3. Book you are currently telling the world they must be reading- RIGHT THIS MOMENT-?

Lisa: 
The Kiss Of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
I need to read that!!!

Me: Q 4. Your thoughts on the ups and downs of blogging?

Lisa:
I love blogging. It's awesome to get to know other people who love books as much as I do. However, there are many book blogs out there and the trying to make our blog stand out takes a lot of time and energy. 
So much time and energy to make that happen.

Me: Q 5. The world has fallen to a robot invasion and only one heroine/hero can possibly save the day, who do you choose? 

Lisa:
Without a doubt, I'd choose Four and Tris. 

Now it's time for me to answer a question from Lisa.

Lisa: What is your favorite blogger moment? 

Me: Oh gosh, you are not holding back with this question!!!!Favorite blogger moment....There are so many moment(s) that have happened over the last few years that I find it hard to pick just one.

If I'm honest, it would have to be the first time someone followed my blog. More specifically, the first follower that was not someone I knew outside of the internet. It was just really great to think that someone outside of my circle was tuning in to see what I had to say about the books I read. It really just made me realize that there were other people just as interested in talking about books as I was. So, that would have to be my favorite blogger moment.

Lisa, thanks so much for joining in and helping me to celebrate another year of blogging.

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts